Radiator Replacement in Westminster, CO
The Local Source for a Radiator Replacement
Your radiator is the main component keeping your engine cool while you drive. If you ever see the temperature gauge on your dash creep into the red zone, it’s best to find out if you need at a radiator replacement. All Around Auto Care in Westminster employs experienced, ASE-Certified technicians who perform efficient and precise radiator replacements. You’ll get a hassle-free experience for a reasonable price and get back on the road in good time.
Signs You Need Radiator Replacement
Coolant is often green, orange or brown in color. It gives off a very sweet odor when it leaks onto a hot engine. If you notice any dripping liquid underneath the front of your car, if you smell that sweet odor when you open your window or turn up the A/C, or if you see faint, white smoke coming from under your hood, these could be signs of a coolant leak. This calls for a radiator replacement before further damage occurs.
Dealership-Quality Service With Our Guarantee
A dealership might take advantage of your wallet and your time, charging premium rates and pressuring you into other unnecessary repairs. At All Around Auto Care, we provide quality radiator replacement service without the up-sell. We’ll make sure your coolant is flushed, topped off and vented of air bubbles, an important step to prevent overheating. Your radiator replacement is covered by our 3-year/36,000-mile warranty as well, our guarantee to you that our work will last.
All Around Auto Care: A Smarter Choice
- We back every repair with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- We offer convenient pick-up and drop-off concierge service (small fee).
- We don’t just repair, we prepare and prevent with a Life Plan.
- All repairs are performed by ASE-Certified technicians.
- We provide A+ Gold BBB-rated service.
- We’re your local hybrid vehicle repair experts.
- We’re efficient and fair.
- We confidently service Asian and Domestic models.
- We always provide 5-star service – read our rave reviews!